Complaints Resolution Guide
At DDH Graham Limited we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible customer service experience.
We know that despite our best efforts, occasionally things may go wrong. If that happens we want you to tell us. Resolution of complaints is a priority to us as it gives us the opportunity to improve our service.
At DDH, we are committed to the fair and efficient resolution of complaints. Making a complaint is simple and easy. You can lodge your complaint online, over the phone, by sending us letter or by visiting us.
|Phone Money Market Division on:||07 3229 6133 or free call 1800 006 133|
|Phone Funds Management Division on:||07 3210 2277 or free call 1800 226 174|
|Write to:||Complaints Officer
GPO Box 330
Brisbane QLD 4001
|Visit:||Level 9, 324 Queen Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
2. What Should I Include In My Complaint?
When lodging your complaint, you should include:
- your name, contact details and account number;
- details of your complaint with sufficient information to allow us to fully consider and assess it; and
- details of prior contact with us in relation to the complaint, such as who you had contact with and when.
We may request additional information from you to properly deal with and resolve your complaint.
3. How Will My Complaint Be Handled
Upon receipt of your complaint:
- we will record the details, give your complaint genuine consideration;
- we will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours;
- we will assess and investigate your complaint promptly;
- we will seek to resolve your complaint fairly, objectively and without bias;
- we will seek to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity, and within 30 days;
- we will inform you of our decision and provide reasons for it; and
- if you are dissatisfied with our decision or we have not resolved your complaint within 30 days we will provide you with details about how you can seek an external review of the complaint.
4. External Review?
You can seek an external review of your complaint if you are unhappy with how we have resolved it or it has taken longer than 30 days to resolve. To do so, you should contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):
|Write||Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
|Phone||1800 931 678|
|Fax||03 9613 6399|
|Complaints can be lodged online at||https://afca.org.au/make-a-complaint|
|Interpreter service||131 450|
|National relay service||Voice Relay 1300 555 727
TTY 133 677
SMS Relay 0423 677 767
5. Need Assistance?
Please let us know if you think you will need assistance with lodging your complaint. If required, we can arrange access to the following and other services:
- translation services;
- text telephone (TTY) and the National Relay Service (NRS); and
- a copy of this policy in a different language or format such as Braille.
There are a number of ways to contact us, which are listed on our contact page.